Curry Chicken salad
I love this dish because it comes together so quickly and the curry flavor is one of my favorites. The added sweetness from the chopped dates is an excellent balance to the flavors in this dish. Add more or less red pepper flakes for more of a kick. This is a super easy lunch prep meal or stuff it into some sweet potatoes for an easy dinner.
4 cups shredded chicken
3/4 cup aioli
1 tsp curry powder
1/4 tsp ginger
1 tsp melted coconut oil
1/4 tsp red chili flakes or 1/4 tsp siracha
4 dried dates, finely chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1. If you haven’t shredded your chicken, either from a pre-bought rotisserie chicken (preferably) or shredding cooked chicken breasts, do so now.
2. Next, chop up your dates and toss them in with the chicken.
3. Add aioli and melted coconut oil (20 seconds in the microwave should melt your oil just fine).
4. Then, add in the remainder of your ingredients and mix well.
5. Store in an air tight container!